- Your timesheet is due every Monday by 12:00PM (noon). If your timesheet is submitted late, your paycheck could be delayed until the next pay date
- If you completed your direct deposit form, your first and every check after will be deposited in the specified account.
- If you did NOT complete your direct deposit form, a paper check will be available to be picked up at our office every Friday starting at 8AM.
- If you need to update your direct deposit form, please click here.
Time Tracking Help
- Please click here to review the training on how to submit your timesheet.
- There is not a save button on the time tracking site. Your time automatically saves once you enter it, so you can enter it daily.
- Always verify that you are submitting time for the correct week.
- Do not enter time for your unpaid lunch breaks. Please see the training for more details.
- Remember to hit the final submit button to submit your timesheet.
- When your timesheet has been approved you will receive an email and the status of your timesheet online will change to “approved”.
- If you forgot or don’t know your login, email email@example.com ASAP to have it reset.
- If you were on assignment for a full week but did not work any hours, you need to submit a “No Hours” timesheet.
Please direct all payroll and benefit questions to Erin Steinhart at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 453-9575.