Prepare for your next job interview by reviewing the top 50 interview questions asked by employees, as well as sample answers for each question on the list.
Click through to the Best Answers links to get tips on what information you should include in your response – as well as what details to leave out. You can expect to hear at least one – and likely more – of these questions during your next job interview.
Top 50 Interview Questions With Answers
- Are you the best person for this job? Why? – Best Answers
- Are you overqualified for this job? – Best Answers
- Describe a difficult experience at work and how you handled it. – Best Answers
- Describe yourself. – Best Answers
- Describe your best boss and your worst boss. – Best Answers
- Describe your career goals. – Best Answers
- Describe your work style. – Best Answers
- Do you prefer to work alone or on a team? – Best Answers
- Do you take work home with you? – Best Answers
- Give some examples of teamwork. – Best Answers