Use this example to quickly create a professional resume with your own skills, accomplishments and educational experiences for mid-level administrative assistants
Administrative assistant, mid-level resume
Accuracy and attention to detail are the two greatest assets of a quality administrative assistant. Those seeking work in this field should highlight their ability to multitask, meet deadlines and provide clerical support.
If you’re searching for an administrative assistant job, here’s a sample of what a resume might look like:
1. Start by listing your most relevant work experience and skills as well as any major achievements you’ve had in your career.
2. Use as much detail as possible, especially when discussing specific accomplishments. Include figures or percentages to emphasize a point.
3. Mention your educational accomplishments, too, including degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
4. Tailor the resume to the job for which you are applying. Consider eliminating any experience or skills that aren’t directly related.
5. Before sending, proofread the resume carefully, and make sure that your contact information is correct. Naturally, you’ll want to verify that your potential employer can contact you easily.